Friday, August 20, 2010

{favorite things} Moodboard for ipad

When you are planning your wedding you come across THOUSANDS of images to inspire you to create your wedding. Whether it is wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, decor or flowers this app for the ipad is a  fun way to keep all those images in one place.  The app is called Moodboard. In the event and creative world, you always here about inspiration boards (a gathering of images of things that inspire you for your event) this tool is going to make it easy.  I have an ipad (and I LOVE it, as do my kids) I can upload my own party images and put them into this program (you can also add images from the web) then, you can email or post to social media networks of what you created, or send to your bridesmaids of exactly what dress you are thinking of them to wear. *Warning it can get VERY addictive ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover