Saturday, March 19, 2011

{Inspiration} Navy and Pink Newport Estate Wedding

I talk about this often...when you chose Newport, RI as your wedding destination, you are offered so many venue types. Ocean views, vineyards, farms, hotels, historic mansions, golf courses and private estates. When I first started Couture Parties, my events had only consisted of private estates. I LOVE designing weddings for local venues, but...there is nothing like a private home to have a wedding or party. Learning the history of someones home amazes me. Most of them have been in the family for over 100 years.
When most people think of Newport estate weddings they immediately think of the Kennedy's, who were married at Hammersmith Farm. Here is some inspiration for an estate wedding using the colors Pink and Navy blue...Preppy yet sophisticated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover