Friday, July 1, 2011

Newport Engagement

I was fortunate to be a part of A & T wedding weekend here in Newport and plan their gorgeous wedding and assist with their weekend experience. 99% of my clients have wedding weekends, you know where there are a variety of events thru the whole weekend. But not everyone has a photographer for these activities (I always suggest getting one for a few hours of each event, (not saying your wedding photographer, but at least a lifestyle photographer) there are different emotions for each one) A & T did! They had photographer from Seattle Marissa Maharaj who flew in for the weekend to do just that, and I am happy to share their weekend with you! First up an "engagement session". Two of my favorite locations in Newport  41 North and Cliff Walk.







See more of this session on talented photographer Marissa Maharaj's site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover