Monday, October 21, 2013

Fashion...Monday

After a stunning NYC Bridal Fashion Week, can you blame me for spending hours looking through the latest collections?! I want to post so many pictures of the latest designs and trends but instead I wanted to just focus on one look -- at least for today ;) So instead of Fashion Friday, today will be Fashion Monday to get your week started!

The open-back dress I stumbled upon, and fell in love with, may not have been from this year's collection, but it is beyond stunning and I couldn't help but include it in this post! The silk mermaid gown with pearl detail is from the 2014 collection and its simple elegance is breathtaking! Both are designs from the Galia Lahav Haute Couture Wedding Dress line.


What has been your favorite looks from the latest NYC Bridal Fashion Week 2014 collections! Tell us in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover