Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's all about the shoes...

Traditionally....you would wear white or ivory shoes on your wedding day.  More and more brides (and grooms) are opting to kick off tradition and wear something different.  I have seen every color in the rainbow, converse sneakers, flip flops, and cowboy boots!    In this photo, a bride wanted to keep tradition but wanted to incorporate her nautical theme from her wedding. Love it! Are you going to wear non traditional shoes on your wedding day?

1 comment:

  1. I have an addiction to shoes, and I want to be able to wear mine again after my wedding (really wanted an excuse to buy an expensive pair) so I am wearing gold Manolos that I found on sale :). I might also buy a pair of pink ones for the reception (If I can find a pair I like)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover