Friday, October 29, 2010

{favorite things} The Knot Magazine Ipad App

When I was in NYC, I was fortunate enough to go to The Knot gala at the New York Public Library (more on that party soon!) When I was there, I spoke with Carley (founder of the Knot) and Miles Stiverson (who is also the developer of this awesome app) and they were telling me about this awesome new app they had coming out for the Ipad (which, by the way me and my family are addicted too!) Well it is here! and you NEED to download it, it is a magazine but it is also interactive, like you are instant messaging other brides in real time, cool right?! So be sure to download it here, and spend the $4.99 for the upgrade, your wedding planning sanity will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover